Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Follow Your Heart

I know this title might not make sense for what I am about to write but... do follow your heart, folks :D

Anyway, I have been busy with real life things so I didn't get to play the game until late. And only played for about a hour and half.

That was enough to get two bosses down.

I am at level 62. The final boss is level 64-80. So just gotta try to get more optional bosses down. If I recalled, he was somewhere around there. I'll have to figure out later when I play again. I am waiting to level up more just a bit more. I really want to beat this game so you can tell why I am collecting things and more.

I hope to beat the game soonish. I just need to get there at a certain level and not get hit by his mystic arte.

Alright, I'm gonna go to bed now since I played the game so late. Tomorrow, I will concentrate on some more bosses. :v

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.