Sunday, April 16, 2017

Happy Easter

Although, it might be a bit late for me to say for many places but... Happy Easter everybody.

I have been at my grandma's for a short while. Though, we didn't really do much there xD

Anyway, I'm worried about my bestie since he messaged me about not wanting to talk for a day or two... so it does worry me a whole lot. Hope he is alright. Wish he tells me that he is alright instead of telling me that but that's my bestie for ya xD So it's alright. Kind of used to how he acts now.

Tonight, I will be watching a show called Once Upon a Time. I think it's gonna be an interesting show.

Tomorrow, I am going to try to get the surgeon appointment over with... I am sure that I have to have surgery. Not fun to think about but I will give details tomorrow when that time comes.

So much things in my head...

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.