Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Sleepy Too Early? Gotta Wait...

I am sleepy too early but gonna wait before I go to bed.

I think the list for Spring 2017 will be coming by the end of this week... no promises of the exact time. I just know there are a few more that I am waiting to be released.

Also, that anime with a long title is really good. I am looking forward to that.

Tomorrow, I am going to rest since Thursday, I am getting a new modem and everything else.

Hope things will be awesome when they upgrade my internet here. I might even stream more! Of course, I'll have to do a test before I can figure if that's possible or not.

If it is possible, then I'm gonna stream. Just keep an eye out on my twitter for any news.

Right now, I'm gonna watch some videos on YouTube and hope things be well for me.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.