Saturday, April 22, 2017

In The End... It Turned Out An Interesting...

I am not going to go into details that much but...

My dad finally went to Walmart. We ended up with a cake and a TV. Don't ask questions about that at all xD

I'm not gonna say much about the TV part because safety is important, folks.

Anyway, I wanted to get the cake early because I know that coming closer to the surgery, I won't have the chance to eat cake or anything. I'm gonna go full blown health maniac after surgery. Your question might be... why not now? Because it's alright to spurge once in a while. And this cake is just this once... and because my dad won't go back to Walmart for a while now.

I also got some make up essentials because I'm gonna test out styles for makeup every once a while.

Might as well as enjoy life as much as possible. Because life is too short to care about the madness around you...

I am going to start writing soonish too... I know I keep saying this but I hope things will be alright for all of us.

Alright, gonna go back to YouTube world... I hope tomorrow will be good for me.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.