Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Nothing Better To Do... I Guess

I really don't have anything to do right now. So I put on some make up for no reason at all xD

I am getting the hang of putting on foundation. The only thing I can't figure out to do is the eye shadow. I hope that eventually, I get good at that. It's hard to do unless I  can have a free hand mirror. That way I can use two hands to get it on. What's going on... my right eye doesn't want to close xD

I needed help with my mom but she done good because it made it look like I got galaxy eyes xD Awesome mom.

Anyway, I am going to watch a video now and go take a short nap. I hope today will be good for me.

Also, I am not going to be talking about my bestie a whole lot but I might just mention to give him lots of prayers instead.

Learn something too... chats are private and nobody is allow to spy on them. So.. interesting.

Alright, gonna go watch that video now.

That's all

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.