Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Storms Are All The Rage

This is a serious blog post and only just an update: I am taking a break from playing a game because the storms are coming in.

I would've played earlier but I think I needed to catch up with videos on YouTube instead since I can stop that any time and get off the computer if there's a need to.

Anyway, I really hope that the weather does not do anything bad tonight because we are under a tornado watch until 10PM. Which is why I am posting this post early.

I am not a big fan of bad weather during spring time so... it's always better to keep an eye to the sky.

Alright, I will go now since it's darker than dark right now.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.