Sunday, April 9, 2017

Sunday Is Beautiful

Today for once, actually have been a pretty day. We went to my grandma's for the day. Didn't do much there, just talk and stuff.

Then we went on to Walmart just for a little bit. I saw things that I wanted but didn't really buy xD

Anyway, I am not sure what to do now that I am home. I don't really feel good right now so I might end up snoozing in a little bit... or maybe watch some new anime. Not sure yet.

I am thinking of getting a VPN later on to protect both me and my mom's info on this computer. The only downside about VPN is Netflix doesn't really like it. I know they don't like it but they need to learn how to protect people too. People doesn't want their info or their choice of movies and shows to be exposed to people all over the world. This is the sad reality of most things in this world right now.

Truly, even I have to be careful of what I put on this blog from now on. I will continue to put stuff on here. Mostly personal stuff and stuff that will be okay to put on here. However, stuff like government, something we don't agree to and other, they should not be put on here anymore. It might hurt the readers, it might not. But it has to be this way. For my protection and for others that are close to me.

Right now, I am going to get on with the day. Hope things will be alright for all of us.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.