Wednesday, April 26, 2017

A Change To YouTube And Maybe Blogger

I have been keeping up with YouTubers and more... Apparently, there is an end to a series that I do love and it's ending because of how much YouTube has changed.

2017 has been really a bad year for YouTubers and possibly bloggers too.

In fact, 2017, has been a year where shitposting has become a crime. It really sucks a lot, you know? And news media are infected with finding every wrong reason to take away the idea of freedom of speech.

I really feel for my bestie right now. I really feel for YouTubers. I really feel for all the victims.

Our online world has been developed by our rights but those rights have been severely taken away because of one law that let's companies buy out your browser history and companies can choose what they want to post only to videos that they like.

It's affecting all of us.

A change that I do not like but it can't be helped until we learn to fight for our freedom of speech online right back.

It'll take time for many of them to wake up and see the true reality of what our rights being taken away is like.

I will not be talking about this subject anymore until it's fixed.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.