Thursday, April 27, 2017

My Books Are Coming In Finally and Waiting

My books are coming in finally. I ordered a Japanese handbook to learn Japanese a bit more. This book was highly recommended by YouTube star Marzia. It's actually a decent price and should be worth to have to learn more Japanese language than what I learned in college. Yay~

Also, I am waiting for my bestie~ I got lots of things planned out for him so don't want to spoil the surprise here. :D

Anyway, I am not sure what to do.

Things has happened yesterday but it was too late for that. I think I will be alright because there's a new future that I am planning... it's something that I will not say here yet because I have a reader that's very nosy. That person will not be named at all.

I am done with telling certain things on here because yea... it's seems useless to do something and it ends up with another way... Stop being so dang nosy x.x

Alright, I have a movie on pause so I am going to go watch that.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.