Saturday, April 29, 2017

Just An Unexpected Fun Trip

Today, we went to see my brother for the day. I had a good time there. We had to give our cat with kittens to them since the cat was trying to move the kittens to the most unusual spot. At least, there she can stay at one place and stay safe.

Anyway, we went to the flea market but didn't see anything there.

Once we got home, I went to lay down because I wasn't feel good. Too long of a story to explain that one.

This is the reason why I haven't made a post any earlier. I hope that things will be alright tomorrow for me.

For now, I will get on YouTube while figuring out why I was forgetful on things.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.