Thursday, April 13, 2017

I Am Having A Long List of Anime Again...

I guess you could say... I am going to have a long list of anime again xD

I am not going to update it until Sunday evening, just either before or after I watch a show called Once Upon A Time.

I am going to take a break from Tales of Zestiria until Saturday... Why so many breaks? Because we are all the time busy on Thursday now.

Also, a small update, I am going to the surgeon on Monday. I am just going to see him to find out if I need surgery or not.. Apparently, this person will do a surgery so this is gonna be fun then.

I will keep you all posted when that time comes.

Right now, I am going to watch anime and then some videos on YouTube...

This might be the only post for today... sorry... I hope that things will be alright for me.

That's all

With love,

BDK

PS: Kind of wondering how my bestie can sleep for long hours at a time xD I hope to talk to him soon then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.