Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Allergy Season For Me (also, anime list late but it's here)

Allergy season for me this time... Usually, I get allergies around spring because the pollen is kind of worst at this time. Mostly, I just have a stuffy nose so that's not the fun part.

Thankfully, it's just the stuffy nose. Other than that, I'm alright.

I'm trying another anime called Kantai Collection about loli and more as ships :v Yes, you are reading that correctly.

Anyway, I did promise you all an anime list so here we go:

  • Attack on Titan 2 (been waiting too long for this but it's super awesome)
  • The Silver Guardian
  • GranBlue Fantasy (A delayed anime but happy it's on this season)
  • Berserk 2
  • High School Star Musical 2
  • Starmyu 2
  • Alice and Zoroku
  • Tsugumomo
  • Frame Arms Girl (If you watched Angelic Layer, this is a good anime to watch too)
  • Natsume Yujin-cho 6
  • Akashic Records of Bastard Magical Instructor (Think Otaku Teacher and other anime about lazy teachers)
  • The Royal Tutor
  • Rage of Bahamut: Genesis
  • Armed Girl's Machivellsium
  • Sakurada Reset (Very interesting to watch this one)
  • Sakura Quest
  • Kado: The Right Answer
  • Saekano S2 
  • Toukigakirei
  • Love Tyrant
  • Clockwork Planet (Very unique anime!)
  • Hinako Note
  • Twin Angels BREAK
  • Kabukibu!
  • Eromanga Sensei
  • Re-Creaters
  • Grimoire of Zero (I love fantasy, ok?)
  • Anonymous Noise
  • World End: What Do You Do At The End of the World? Are You Busy? Will You Save Us? (That's the actual title and it's about magical girls... by far, interesting anime despite the long title)
  • Kenka Bancho Otome: -Girls Beats Boys-
  • Sword Oratoria (Is It Wrong To Date Girls in a Dungeon? sequel but this is the view of Bell's Crush and her story. So yes, this is worth it)
  • Seven Mortal Sins (Really extremely lewd anime)
The list is actually longer this time because there's a lot of good anime that's worth watching. I only watched the first episodes of most of the newer anime so my view is based on that so far.

Thanks and shall get back to the Kantai anime xD Girls as ships... yea... anime is fun~

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.