Friday, April 7, 2017

It's Has Been A Long Day...

Here's what happened today:

I woke up a bit late and ate a bit late and more stuff. Then at around 12:20PM EST, our electric went out and stayed out for about 2 hours and 30 minutes or so... It was about 2:25PM EST when they did restored the power. I am tired because it felt like I didn't do anything.

Then, there was a fire up on the hill but it was quickly put out.

Then my aunt came by which was good since we don't get to see her but only once a week so seeing her twice a week is really nice.

All in all... I am just really too tired to do anything right now.

I might even go to sleep soon too.

Anyway, I might just go to bed at 11PMEST then.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

PS: I know that I have been lacking with my blog to only once a day every day but that's only because I have been trying to play the game and catching up on stuff. There will be an anime list for spring coming soon so keep an eye out for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.