Tuesday, April 11, 2017

When You Can Be A Winner Somehow

Guys, you can be a winner somehow... someway xD

Just a random title but if prayers and friendship is the best thing there is, you know that you are awesome some reason.

Since the change of the rules about the internet, it's kind of hard to talk about most anything without something or someone trying to get right back at you. I know that and that's why I had changed my ways since the beginning of the year. Yes, we might have some things that doesn't seem right but if we are not careful with what we say, anything can turn around and hurt us right back. Scary, right?

I am beginning to understand Cryaotic more and more now. He remains anonymous online for the scary reason of why the internet exist as well... Too much shit to go around that you can't talk about anymore.

A lesson to be learn... don't post something or talk about something until you get the facts or until you let a professional know about it firsthand. You can never know when something or someone is out there thinking that you are in the wrong.

Anyway, that's all I can say right now. I don't want to explain why I am talking about this because it's not something that you can play around for hours on end...

As for me... today, will be a one post kind of thing.

I went to the gyno doctor today and had an unexpected test. Weirdest thing ever, but the doctor... well, the doctor is the nicest person that I ever seen! He explained things that made a whole lotta sense. And if you're wondering... I am on birth control again but this time, it's the pills and not as powerful as the shot. Yay me.

Also, I am not gonna announce to the whole world (FB and twitter) about being on birth control and stuff... because that can make men think strange stuff.

I'm gonna continue on the road to finding out my health problems.... hopefully with my gallbladder now. I am having spells again but... yea... just waiting for the results for that test now.

Life is short and we all make mistakes. And we all might be surprise who is there to be with you.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.