Friday, April 28, 2017

Back To 2 Posts A Day For More Things To Come!

I am going back to making 2 posts a day for a bit. Well, whenever I feel like I need to type something, I'm gonna do that instead. For now, the minimal will be 2 posts for days that I feel good. For days that I don't feel good, the minimal posts will be 1.

I am always changing my ways on this blog for some odd reason xD

I think it will be alright. But there's something important that I wish to talk about.

Remember a couple of years ago that I was talking about Net Neutrality? The FCC passed a law to protect many things for that purpose. This year, this time, they are going to try to kill those rules and making net neutrality no longer a thing.

Basically, there's going to be a huge change to our online world. This time, they are not going to listen to millions of people who doesn't want them to kill net neutrality off... Basically, having no plans of protecting our network after they do kill this off... Therefore, we are no longer safe.

Companies would be blocking sites, making sure we aren't allow to see this or that... Anime could be illegal because of this reasoning. Many things could be illegal. Things that are not harmful. So yea...

Good job, people.

I will no longer be able to talk about subjects like this because net neutrality is what protects our freedom of speech online as well. So, yea... take this away, take away our rights to do what we want.

YouTube is already doing this and so this doesn't surprise me that they will be messing with nets and more.

For now, I will hush. Things like this can get on people's nerves...

And, I vow to stop talking about things for my bestie's sake :o

If they do break things, my blog will be limited to only reviews and other small things. No longer, I will be able to speak my mind. I won't stop writing my blogs and I am not going to change anything because I know that I am not the only one that will be talking about this.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.