Saturday, April 8, 2017

Being Careful of What To Say or Do Online

Since the passing of where browser history could be sold, things have changed. I really wish the government didn't do this but sadly, it happened and there's nothing really we can do about it.

Well, if we have a totally new president and smarter congress. We are dropping back in time because there's so many things that are losing out protection with our own internet.

So we do really have to be careful of what we say or do online now.

I'm not sure what will happen next since we are slowly going even more crazier... I was hoping 2017 will be better but sadly, it's not. It's full of easily offended people, people who takes advantage of our lost right to privacy and much much more. Really... how much more can we take it? I do not know anymore...

Anyway, I am going to go to bed soon but with headaches of how crazy 2017 has been, it's really hard to imagine.

I have decided then... since our rights on the internet are no longer safe, I will be writing my story on paper. I am only going to post on watpad shorter stories that don't really matter.

I think it's time to change how we think about the internet now.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.