Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Somewhat Something Strange

So, I have been getting a strange feeling. Not sure why but hope it goes away soon.

Anyway, I have finally leveled up to 69, I think xD Odd... how is that even possible? Could that be a sign? I have no idea. But I think I am able to try and beat the final boss on Tales of Zestiria now. We'll see what happens tomorrow. I am really not sure what to do now.

Today, I have watched anime and watched a movie... then played Tales of Zestiria for a while.

Right now, I am not sure what I am going to do. Might watch some videos before going to bed.

Also, I got my results from the HIDA scan... Apparently, my gallbladder function is only 27%... Good job body... I do have to go see a surgeon to find out if my gallbladder needs to come out or not. Of course, I'll keep you all posted when that time comes.

Alright, time to watch some videos now.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.