Saturday, April 15, 2017

My View On Tales of Zestiria

I haven't beat the game yet but I will one day since I am having a hard time beating the second form of the boss xD

I am going to be honest... I did went on ahead and watched the ending of the game online and lemme tell you... it's awesome but sad at the same time.

First thing, the story is beautiful. I felt like the ending should have more story and stuff.

Second thing, the background music is good, although towards the end, you have two lyrical background music. I kind of wish they added them at the end too but they didn't. I won't reveal where these two songs are.

Third thing, the opening for English was just guitar... they could easily added an English version but since they knew there would be people be recording the game, they decided against it. Good job, Bandai. But hey, I love ya still.

I think Tales of Zestiria is a game that people disregarded because of how "short" it seemed and how the battle system is.

However, I did heard Tales of Bersetira is doing really good. I hope to get that game but there's no promises if I get to beat the game. I might get the end xD

I am going to view the other Tales of series gameplays and figure out which story that I enjoy the most. I know the stories for Tales of Symphonia and Tales of the Abyss.

Of course, I am not giving up on beating this game just yet. I just need to get better strategy on the second form boss xD

I am not going to be playing for a while because it gets tiring playing the same boss over and over... however, I might just grind the optional crucibles to level up. That might help me out, yea... We'll see.

Anyway, I am going to watch the anime version of the game soon. Just to compare and hopefully reveal more of the story behind this.

Until then... I will watch some anime and have a list out by tomorrow or sometime this week.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.