Friday, March 4, 2016

Woke Up Not Feeling Good

I woke up not feeling good this morning. So I slept more and still ended up feeling worse than ever.

Then the culprit is there... My body, my hormones, my monthly period.  I'm not afraid to talk about it because it's something most people feels gross about but when you're having pains and other stuff with it, it's something that needs to be talked about.

I am moody but it's because I don't feel good. I am not grouchy but I have to be when people keeps bugging you. I just want to be left alone and lay around until this passes.

And I refuse to be put back on birth control because it damaged me already and I don't want to anymore damaged that what I am already.

Anyway, I will distract myself by watching those shows on Netflix... so if I don't reply to anybody, that's why.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.