Friday, March 18, 2016

It's Just Red Bud Winter...

So, just so you guys know... Red Buds are blooming trees that blooms every year here in Kentucky and I'm sure everywhere else... but some reason, in the recent years, give or take, my hometown has been using Red Bud trees as a way to "promote" tourism... which is not working out too good.

Anyway, there's a thing that if you see Red Bud trees blooming, and the weather is just fighting to stay warm... that's it's "redbud winter". It's not a real thing, just something you would expect in the old time to figure when Spring officially has come.

This weekend is going to be a bit boring so I might not be doing anything other than anime... since I have planned to watch an anime on Netflix. I will tell you all the title tomorrow.

I was distracted for most of the day so... yea...

Watched my best friend played his favorite games and laughed with him about how fun it was. Hope he does more like that.

Watched more strange K-Drama on Hulu... there's still more to go... Not even sure if I will be able to watch them all yet.

But... I will figure it out eventually.

Anyway, I will sleep at 11 my time here...

So... that's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.