Saturday, March 5, 2016

Found Something To Do!

I've already done two things but wanna get back to it later. What is it?

Well, since I wanna do more YouTube videos weekly or biweekly, I wanna learn how to earn more audiences to watch my videos.

So, this is a boot camp until March 18, so gonna try to spend on there everyday and hope to learn more about what I should do to make my videos or channel better. I'm good at learning and hoping that this will pass the time more often.

I'll be doing a video this week around Wednesday and hoping to upload it by Thursday or Friday or so forth. The last video I've done came in really late because my phone is really slow at uploading... well... my upload speed is really slow... at less than 1Mbps... what is up with that? I already asked them and they were like it's 1mbps but nope... it's less than that.

Anyway, I am going to do a small talk about "What Game Am I Playing Now?" type of video and direct you all to my blog talking about it. It's not something that I don't usually talk about but I want to make sure you all are watching it :D

Now... I can do screen shot type of recordings on OBS, but I can't record games... so that sucks a lot.

Alright, I wanna learn more but tonight, I will watch more of... yes... wait for it... YouTube.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.