Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Rain All Night? Nope. Wind!

Yea, that was a random title xD

Anyway, just waiting until I get sleepy which is around 10:30pm EST xD

Chloe scratched me on my knee and left a mark on there that almost bled... but I stopped it. Still hurts though.

The rain is slowly stopping here now but kind of wish it kept raining all night. But sadly... there's gonna be wind gusts until I go to bed x.x

Alright, I have been keeping my blogs short but it'll be alright. I am just trying to get adjusted to a new month of blogs xD

I have been using a program on my phone that let's me karaoke anytime I want to. I doubt I'll be staying on it long.

Since I am going to Lexington with mom and dad tomorrow, I might not make another video until next week. Told you all that it would be weekly or biweekly on my lovely YouTube channel. And amazingly... I am getting loads of views on one or two videos... one of them is my Tokyo Otaku Mode Kawaii Lucky Bad haul! WHAT?!

Anyway, I am going to end this now and watch a few videos on YouTube... don't worry, I deserve this because I've been watching Netflix since I woke up. Yikes... so this is a much needed break.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.