Sunday, March 20, 2016

It's Just First Day of Spring?

Today... marks the first day of spring and it sure doesn't feel like spring yet.

But that's to be expected when it's still in the early stages of spring.

Anyway, I went to my grandma's and sat around and read... though... the book is not really that interesting but still want to read... guess you could say it's easier to read.

Alright, I am going to take a short nap in a moment since my head is hurting... because of my left ear hurting like crazy earlier... left me a headache x.x

I will tell you guys more later.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.