Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Bracing For Change of Weather

Bracing for a change in the weather... since spring is around the corner, that means tornadoes are coming.

Now I hate the idea of being in a tornado alley weather but during early spring, we are usually in that type of weather.

But it's best to always be ready for the change in this weather. Kentucky always seem to get sucked into tornado type of alley during the spring times. Am I repeating things? I'm not sure... still sleepy. xD

Anyway, I am just hoping that the weather doesn't do bad tonight. I will keep you all posted no matter what.

Today, I am going to relax a bit since tomorrow is kind of a busy day for me. Getting up, get ready and go out with mom and dad to Lexington.

I noticed that this is the first time in a long time since dad didn't take us out to eat... it's sad because he thinks that my mom can't go out to those fancy restaurants anymore due to her sickness but she can. She just has to watch what she gets. So, you can't really tell my dad anything.

Alright, I'm going to watch something on Netflix now.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.