Monday, March 21, 2016

1 for the Mood, 2 for the Money...

Random title, I know.

I wish people stop bothering me sometimes... I know I will be 30. But if nobody offers to take care of my dogs for three full weeks, I can't do anything.

I can only just do a week thing first... then yea... it's just gonna be hard. I can try my best to move out on my own... hoping that my dogs will be alright for a little while.

I am tired of the negativity of my mom... and tired of being told of something that I already know about.

I don't really have time to complete the application but I don't really want my mom to be the sole responsible to my dogs. There's nobody else to help her so yea...

So... don't bother asking me again. Talk to my mom instead about it for now. I don't really feel up to talking about anything right now... especially something like that.

I am trying to stay positive though so I hope tomorrow will be a better day... I really do hope.

I just... close to breaking down and screaming into my pillow again.

Don't want to do this again.

So... stop.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.