Monday, March 21, 2016

Mondays Are Blah

I really hate Mondays.

I am going to watch the rest of "The Devil is a Part-Timer!" then watch some more drama on Hulu.

I am trying my best not to be in a bad mood but sometimes, it's the family that causes it.

My cousin's wife shared the NOfW program and says that I could try it but... here's the thing... my mom almost always comes up with excuse why I can't go... so what's the point of trying? I have two dogs that need help but not daily and my mom won't be able... well, you can tell she can't because of her health... so yea... but the thing that bothers me the most is my dad.

So... I figure that I would just not do that program and figure out how to get out of here first. I am done with the mouths of people saying negative stuff... it's bothersome already.

So, it's useless to show me things unless you know a way for somebody to help me take care of my dogs.

Alright, back to doing surveys and watching anime.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.