Friday, March 11, 2016

Inspired For The Darkness

Inspired for the darkness tonight. When I come close to having a break down, which truthfully, I almost did last night. But I was saved. I hope my bestie keeps on saving me.

Anyways, I am not writing this on wattpad or anywhere else but here tonight. Because it's something different that I want to write.

I want to show you all, the writer side of me.

Stories like this comes and goes... and I kind of promised that you all that I would write it. Note: if I find this story on another page, I will ask kindly for you to take it down. If you do not, I will do other measures. But if you do share it, please do not forget that who wrote this story and where you saw it. Thanks. Please help out the writers and artists, ok? Don't steal.

"The smell of the cherry blossoms was faint when the morning sun shone through my open window. I forgotten why I had the window opened. It was the silence that got me to slowly get out of my bed and go towards my window. I looked out and noticed nothing the wind blowing lightly, the coolness hitting my face. 
I leaned out of the window a bit and tried to figure out why there was silence. Forgetting that I had moved out into the country, I stared at the meadows of the cherry trees, the blooms were there. Spring was here finally.
I breathed a sigh as soon as I realized that I was at peace. Nowhere near the cities that bothered me. Then slowly, memories flowed through my sleepy mind.
I moved out here to get away from the dangers. War was coming inside those cities and my home was part of it. I slowly closed the window after thinking about things. 
I was glad to move out here. I felt better. I found my peace.
I walked away from the window to my bathroom. It was time to enjoy the day outside."

And so this begins a new story. What do you guys think? I didn't say it was gonna be complete because it's a story that's just beginning.

So now you guys see the writer side of me. Like I said, how I write in my blogs does differ than how I write in stories and poems.

Alright, I might not continue this story anytime soon but I do like ideas...

I really should turn these ideas into longer stories. Although, this was only the beginning, I might have other plans for it later on.

What you guys think?

I am writing this blog early because I might end up hitting the hay early tonight after the show.

So... that's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.