Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Lexington on a Cold Day

This will be posted twice in a roll because I forgot to post earlier. Sorry. I would've done it at 5PMEST but again, kept forgetting.

Anyway, I am a bit tired now because I went to Lexington with my mom and dad. Then after my mom got done with her appointment, we went straight to Walmart. Then right after we got there, we went home to rest for a little... only for my dad to ask if we want to go to the grocery store. So... that was fun... not really.

So now you all know why I am super tired. I might not be busy anymore for a while.

I got done watching Rio 2 on Netflix DVD... then gonna continue on with that K-Drama tomorrow since I am really tired right now.

I might not be sleeping until later tonight since I've been out almost half the day.

Tomorrow... my rest day with Netflix and more.

Friday, is my back to surveys day.

Yea, I haven't done surveys in a whole week but who can blame me? For being extra busy all week, it's not fun at all.

Anyway, that's all for now...

Second post coming at 10.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.