Thursday, March 24, 2016

Just Waiting

I will wait to talk to my best friend to the ends of the earth. No joke.

I am just waiting to talk to him and more. I felt like we need to talk normally every once in a while. Not in a bad way. So I'm typing this in case he does happen to read my blog before he gets online anywhere.

Anyway, what will I'll be doing today? Well, more stuff on Hulu.

Then a weekend break from everything.

Since Easter is this weekend, I really wish my dad would take me somewhere instead of having to stay home all the time. It really gets to me in the most depressing way.

I found a few apps to help me learn some Japanese... and realize that I can remember some Kanji and some Kanji are harder to remember. Yikes.

So... since today is Thursday, I will continue to wait for my best friend forever. :P

I will get back to gaming after I caught up with these shows both on hulu and Netflix.

Also, April is going to be the month of new anime. Crunchyroll already has their eyes set on certain anime. I won't list them until I watch the first episode of each. That's how I work.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.