Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Plans Changed, It Seems

So, today, I was planning to watch this show on Netflix only to go outside with my mom, aunt and grandma.

We went everywhere but some reason the thing about hospitals freaks me out.

I'm like my mom... hospitals are something that I want to try to avoid as much as possible. Especially, seeing somebody in a state like that.

So... I kind of wish things were ok now. But they are not right now. I am not sure when everything will be alright again... only time will tell.

Anyway, I will see soon but might end up crying myself to sleep. Yay.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.