Saturday, March 5, 2016

It's A Gray Saturday

It's just a dull day. No color in sight with the sky and the grass is just a dull color.

So everything is gonna be boring today. How's that for a Saturday?

Anyway, I guess we are staying home now. But I knew this would happen because we went to Walmart on Wednesday and stuff.

Ah, well...

At least, it's not as depressing as I thought it would be.

As I was saying before dad asked to take us out to eat...

I am going to watch YouTube today, then tomorrow, take a break because of my favorite show which is Once Upon A Time! YAY!

Alright, now that's all.

With love,

BDK

Note: Yes, I edited and added more to this post. Now... enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.