Thursday, March 31, 2016

It's A Rainy Day!

It's becoming the day where I am going to watch movies on Netflix and relax...

While my period is driving me insane because of the intense pain (no joke)... it's no wonder we women sometimes get mean during this time. Men just don't sense our pain that we have to endure during this natural time.

Ugh.

Anyway, I have ordered a google cardboard... should be getting that in soon... hopefully, in time that me and my bestie can go to a virtual amusement park xD

I am not sure what I'll be doing tomorrow yet, but today is what counts for me... because without Netflix, my mind would be thinking of this pain and how much I wish I didn't felt the pain... yea... my day...

But it's a rainy day too so much more Netflix to come...

Also, going to take small breaks to squat so my legs stop hurting. Muahaha...

Yes, I should stop now.... and write again later.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.