Thursday, March 24, 2016

Early To Post But... Life Is Good.

Early post tonight but I finally got to talk to my best friend... even for a little bit, I'm glad.

I'm hoping that this weekend would be a better weekend for me because I am tired of having nothing to do. My dad won't take me anywhere and it makes me more depressed... people say "be happy that you are home." I hate this home... so yea... but life is good, that I do know.

I don't care what lessons you tell me or what to do... life is good. Life is made of mistakes and we learn from them. So, we grow from these mistakes to become better people.

So, always learn from your mistakes.

Anyway, I will be alright. But I have to ignore a lot of people because they do not understand me. My best friend is my best friend for a reason, he knows how my life is and understands me. I'm grateful to have a best friend that knows this. We are only best friends and we will always be best friends. That's all. No reason being jealous over it.

Alright, I am talking to much about things... so I will be ending this now and get on YouTube for the rest of the night xD

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.