Saturday, March 26, 2016

It's Been A Hot Day...

It has been a hot day today. With the weather really warming up. Spring and Summer is here! Yea... might as well add Summer in it too xD

Anyway, tomorrow is Easter and I'm going to my grandma's for the day.

So not entirely sure what to do there yet...

I was gonna wear my dress but... the weather says rain later in the day, so I'm gonna wait on the dress part.

However, I am going to take out some of my shirts and wear them. So... if you follow me via twitter or instagram... be expecting lots of shirt pictures for a bit.

I love graphic shirts so... yea... when I see one that I know that I really love... I'll get it. Today, my mom helped me get one that has many symbols on it... I thought it was cool because... well... if you know me, you would know that I love many different things with symbols from around the world.

Alright, I will be going to bed since I am super duper tired...

Hoping tomorrow will be an awesome day for me...

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.