Monday, March 14, 2016

Early Post But Eye Doctor Later

Early post today but have to go to the eye doctor for a yearly check up. It's a bit early to do it but I kind of want to get it over with since my mom is going anyways.

Her eyes are getting worse because she has glaucoma in one eye and a cataract in the other. Now she can take care of the cataract but he's just giving her medicine to watch for it. And for the glaucoma, she has to stay on these eye drops for the rest of her life.

So, today, her eyes are bothering her because of allergies. That's what I'm gonna be hearing all day.

Anyway, I hope my eyes are just the same as they were always. I can't afford another pair of glasses and these that I got on, are just fine. I still can't see far away but that's to be expected from a person who has severe nearsightedness.

I am writing this early to let you all know that... hopefully, when I'm back that I will be doing surveys part of the day and Netflix is later... before Scorpion (a show I am watching).

Hopefully, I can get the time to watch shows today.

So... that's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.