Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Need Determination!

I need determination to get some things done. I wish I can really convince my mom and dad to not worry about how to take care of my pets and just let me go to that free program. The deadline is in May... but I cannot do anything about it.

Ah, well. Since I can't do anything about that, I will be starting to write again. This time with determination and much more.

I can't really do anything alone but I can try my best from now on. I will try to be polite to my mom when I am in a bad mood... and ask her to hold on then take a break from writing and help her out.

I will keep writing until I finish something. Then I will proof read it and let somebody else read it to correct the mistakes and ask questions... to improve the story more. Then once the questions have been answered and the mistakes are done, I will let somebody read it... then publish it.

I've started so many stories but to no avail... never complete it.

Enough is enough...

Also... I am just wondering about something... can't we all love kid type of things and still be an adult? I mean... we all grow up. But we should learn that we shouldn't waste our time... in fact, we should be able to manage out time.

I am turning 30 in May. That's not a long time from now.

I want to get out and move into my own place. I want to live in Japan eventually. I want to be awesome.

So... it's gotta take a lot of hard work and determination to do this...

I will keep writing!

No more thinking that I can't write because of my mom... no more thinking that I am useless. I need to get this idea of a story out and into a book!

So... I will sleep now and dream up with many ideas... and hope tomorrow will be better than the last.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.