Sunday, March 13, 2016

Need A Break From Things

I would put "need a break from life." but then somebody might freak out.... so I put "need a break from things." because it makes more sense.

I'm gonna be saving up money to take weekly vacations. Some of them will be a secret and some of them will be a surprise.

I still have to do loads of planning and writing and videos... But... I'm done with how I am treated here.

It's so tough to be able to stand strong without breaking down. I need alone time and I need to get away from here. I literally... need a vacation. Away from hearing the voices and phone calls that are constantly up to me to pick up... -_-

Yea... if I had something else in mind or have this computer in another room, I'm sure I can things done in no time. To add on top of that... Netflix.

Anyway, tomorrow, I have an appointment with the eye doctor. Then I'll be "blind" for the rest of the day~

Yea... I am not really happy right now. Not where I am at. So, it's time for a change, you know...

Alright, time to go to bed. Night guys.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.