Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Watching CinnamonToastKen Charisma Plus Episode 12 xD

Currently, I am watching CinnamonToastKen with Dungeons and Dragons or his episode series called Charisma Plus. This is episode 12 and it's so funny to watch this episode... Well, all the players that play as the characters are funny xD

I really wish that I could find somebody who plays Dungeons And Dragons... because I could bring it on... xD

Anyway, I am not sure what to say since I forgot how much the time passed by today. I signed up for some more free stuff websites... I keep forgetting to take pics and showing them on my blog. Because some of these websites would love to see reviews... so yea.

Tomorrow... might be a busy evening. So I will be taking it easy during the day.

Who knows what happens...

For now, will watch this show on YouTube. Also... starting next week, I have to schedule my timing a lot differently since there's a lot of shows coming back on TV. So... muaha.

I will explain more of that later.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.