Sunday, September 3, 2017

This Is Just A Weird Day

Today has been a bit horrible... Remember when  I said that dad doesn't want to go see my  aunt all the time after my grandma passed away... today, he got really mad at my own mom... and well... yea... my mom cried.

This is not how you're suppose to grief all the time.

Anyway, I am really sleepy right now but I can't sleep yet since my mom is at the hospital right now, getting treated for her nerves.

Seriously... I really wish sometimes we can leave from here and not worry about hearing my dad fuss about every single thing.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.