Friday, September 29, 2017

Shows That Was Good and Shows To Watch.

I just got done watching Hawaii Five-O about 15 minutes ago. I don't think the show is completely good without those two Asian actors. Hollywood is an ass for not making a deal with them. x.x

However, in place of MacGyver, I am going to watch OUAT again! I was originally planning to watch Macgyver all the way but seeing how fake it was... They can do better, guys... Seriously... that was a flop for a first episode for a new season.

I'll be glad to get back on track with Once Upon a Time next week though. I know it's a change from watching it every Sunday but I don't mind... I love to see how the story tides in with the recent story of OUAT. My favorite character straight up is Hook. Well, I did like Rumple but he kind of... went from awesome to okay.

Anyway, I am going to go now... I think I had a rough day today. I thought for a minute it was trying to hurt again but after taking ibuprofen and a short rest, it stopped. I know tomorrow might be different but I kind of hope that we don't go anywhere because I do need the rest.

This pain... IS just like the pain that I felt just a month a half after the surgery. I know this pain will move on to another location... so joy me. At least, I'm glad the doctors gave me ibuprofen... now if I can get my mom to stop taking them too x.x Her doctor is evil. He won't give her ibuprofen at all.

Right... shall get off for tonight... I think I will continue on with Steampunk'd on Netflix tomorrow too... that show is awesome. I love steampunk and would totally try to wear something of sorts. If I could make stuff, I would make a steampunk outfit for Halloween... I think it would be awesome to try.

Well... time to read. No YouTube tonight. Still sad about Hawaii Five-O having no Asian actors this season. At least... we would know for certain if it ends this season or not.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.