Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Summer 2017 Anime To Watch List

This is the list for Summer 2017 anime only... don't get it confused since Fall 2017 anime is coming soonish...

  • Hina Logic
  • Knights and Magic
  • Fox Spirit Matchmaker
  • Katsuseki Touken Ranbu
  • Battle Girl High School
  • Elegant Yokai Apartment Life
  • Restaurant To Another World
  • Loves and Lies
  • Fastest Finger First
  • Saiyuki Reload Blast
  • Convience Store Boyfriends
  • New Game 2
  • 18if
  • Angel's 3piece
  • In Another World With My Smartphone
  • The Irresponsible Galaxy Tylor
  • Dream Festival R
  • Light of the Clione
  • Classroom of the Elite
  • Gamers!
  • Made in Abyss
  • Hell Girl season 4
  • Chronos Ruler
  • Altair: Record of Battles
  • Welcome to the Ballroom
  • A Centaur's Life
  • Gundam Build Fighters Battlogue
  • My First Girlfriend is a Gal
  • My Very Own Hero
  • Princess Principal
And so... that's a longer list but I actually enjoyed all the first episodes of these anime...

When Fall 2017 anime comes out, I will try not to wait a while... so... thanks.

Yes, this is a short post but I just wanted to make each post based on one topic sometimes.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.