Sunday, September 17, 2017

Nothing Has Happened For The Rest of Today

Well, it's that time of the night again xD A second post means something that happened should be good.

But no, you're wrong. Nothing has happened today.

Actually, I have nothing really to say for this post tonight just that I am planning to watch some anime tomorrow afternoon since Fall 2017 anime is coming up in a few weeks... That means, keeping an eye out on the news and much more for any idea of where the anime are gonna be located at.

I have been writing more lately. Well, mostly using a handy writing prompt journal type of thing where you can write things that the prompt asks about. So I will keep doing that to get my creative mind back to working... and hopefully start writing stories on nights that I don't read. Mix and matching this up a bit.

There's a couple of ideas that come to mind but I will not post them here. So... here's to going to set a goal on something.

Right now, I am going to watch a video or two... and then go and... write. Since tonight, I am taking a break from reading. However... what I will be reading is gonna be something completely different and hope that I can do it with no problem. These books are already a TV show but I won't reveal them until I start reading one of them.

Anyway, gonna go now... and hope things go well for me tonight. Also, tomorrow too.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.