Monday, September 25, 2017

Anime Soon?

I think starting next week, Fall 2017 anime is gonna be coming out. So I know what I'll be doing by then xD

I am writing this blog early for a reason. I'm gonna transfer to my room to watch a show that I was waiting for. If you're wondering.... It's called "The Good Doctor." This is an American version of a Korean Drama with the same title. I have seen all of the Korean version to know how it goes.

I am going to do a comparison of the show... but the guy who made the Korean version is actually helping to make the American version! So that's gonna be interesting to see.

Anyway, I hope that since finishing CSI:Miami finally... (I skipped episodes xD), I should be more relaxed on the shows.

I will be reading again but this time no longer than midnight. I simply wanted to finish that second book to the series because... to be honest... while the book was enjoyable, that book was really really really long. xD

Ah, well... I enjoyed it altogether.

Right... gonna go get ready now for the show.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.