Friday, September 1, 2017

Rambling On and On About Sleep

You know... I really wish that I can sleep good at night time now. I don't know what is causing me not to sleep.

I hope that every night as I post these that I will sleep better but every other night, that hope... that wish... doesn't come true. It really sucks a whole lot.

I do dream still so that's a good sign... I think. I just wish my mind would stop talking within these dreams to make me wake up every so often through out the night.

I think tomorrow, I will figure out what to do. I don't think we are going anywhere but you never know what might happen.

Sooner or later, we have to sleep...

Anyway, I am just rambling on about having no sleep... I should just wish once again and hope that I do get some sleep. Maybe reading before bed is a bad idea... I don't think that's what it is. It's my bad habit of picking up the phone before sleeping... Always seeing something that bothers me on Facebook or Twitter... The news lately has been really bothersome.

Ah, well... I should stop using the phone after a certain time.

Right... shall sleep now.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.