Friday, September 8, 2017

Tragedy in Country Music Wold.

I have been trying to update this since I woke up but a tragedy just happened. What happened? A country music duo's lead singer was killed in a helicopter crash just today.

It's so sad that this happened to one of my favorite country duos. RIP Troy Gentry of Montgomery Gentry.

Also, I went to the doctor today and came back at around 2 in which I went on to take a nap. I just went to get two medications refilled so yay for me!

I will watch some videos now and update again before I go read tonight.

That's all

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.