Thursday, September 14, 2017

Something Interesting

I watched the memorial service of Troy Gentry today. And something on there that Vince Gill mentioned made me hope that Eddie would stay in the music business in some way. The Grand Ole Opry has a whole lot singers, workers and more that would called family. Vince Gill said... don't disappear... we are here for you. And it's truly a beautiful thing to say.

It had been something that got me emotionally and thinking about what to do next.

Well... I am going to think about doing a random topic thing again... I did it before on my blog and I just want to do it again. At one point, I thought about doing a podcast but that would be me going on and on and on about random crap xD

So... I will do this instead... writing about a random topic and stuff xD

Next month, I am gonna do 31 days of Halloween with random stuff about Halloween... O_O Yay!

Anyway, I will get on with the night and go read some chapters xD

Not sure what I'm doing tomorrow exactly but we'll see.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.