Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Digimon Will Come Soon

Pretty soon... very soon... Digimon will be online...

Alright, yes, I'm a big fan of Digimon... don't ask why or how or... well... the when is okay xD Once upon a time, there was a channel called Fox... and every Saturday, I would watch this channel... I watched Power Rangers. Yes, I'm guilty of being a Power Rangers fan. But I enjoyed Digimon more. I've watched them all. Don't recall ever missing an episode but don't remember either. I think one day, I will rewatch the entire series... but most of all... Digimon Tri has the best story ever. Well, so far. I need to complete them because there's another set coming this weekend! Finally for what seemed FOREVER!

Anyway, I think it's that time again to read. I am tired but I think I can make it.

I've done my deed for what I can do on Minecraft. Who knows what I'll be doing tomorrow xD

Right now, I'm feeling cold and want to go under my blankets while cuddling my dogs close xD

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.