Saturday, September 9, 2017

Confession Time

Confession time... I have so many ideas to write a story in my head that I never sit down and write them down... I just don't know where to start and what is best or anything... My mind is lost because I kind of still mourn the death of my grandmother....

Life has to go on but I always wonder if it would help if I did write stories or even... turn one of them into novels.

I just have no idea where to start... That's the sad part.

I'm never big on compensatory books but rather... I love fantasy and science fiction and a bit of historical fiction too.

So if I write, it would all fall into that category...

Anyway, maybe one day, I will write a story or a book. Who knows what will happen during the mean time.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.