Thursday, September 7, 2017

Things Have Been Strange Lately.

I know my blogs have been short for the past few days. I guess things have been very hectic and strange lately.

Tomorrow, I am going to the doctor. Just to get some medication refilled.... hopefully. I really just need two of those medications... and asked them if they can make it to where it's as needed only.

Anyway, I finally finished Army Wives... It was good until the end. I'm not sure entirely what happened at the end because there was a scene where a fire started but never made any sense at all. So, yea... just don't know what happened there. I have too many shows to binge watch but hopefully I can find time to do other stuff too...

Things just have been... weird.

Alright, I am going to watch a few or two from Epic Reads. Don't ask xD

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.