Sunday, September 24, 2017

Not Expecting It Until It's Happened To You

Some things... you don't expect it until it's happened to you. I'm not gonna say much about it. Just that line seems to be more like it.

Anyway, I am not sure what I'll be doing yet tomorrow. Stuff, I guess.

I really do dread Mondays. But I gotta do something.

I hope that by the end of this week, my dogs can be free from my room... Don't worry, I have been taking them out... Oh, wait... I never mentioned about my dogs being in heat... So yea... they had been in heat. Been humping each other like they always did... They are both girls... what else do you expect? That's normal for my dogs now xD I'll be glad when they are out of heat. I actually have a video online that shows them... Hold on, gonna post it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lboB_FEcj9E

Alright, tomorrow is gonna be either a good day or a bad day and I can't say for sure yet.

For now... time to read.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.